Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Some cuties waiting for a family who have autism

I had a friend with Autism when I went to a Christian school and she was the most talented artist I have ever met and I wish I had a picture of her art to prove it to you.She was a sweetheart, I cannot remember a time I ever heard a mean word out of her. She loved Jesus and had neat handwriting, she was a wonderful person to be around and I miss going to school ever day and seeing her happy. So every time I hear of a child with autism waiting for a family to adopt them it breaks my hear because I think of this wonderful girl I went to school with in a orphanage because of a label.Kids with autism are more than just their autism they loving, happy, giving, and talented. Yes, they have struggles but they need a family to love them beyond their struggles and help them become all they can be.All the children listed below have autism and are waiting for a family to adopt them you can learn more about them by clicking on their names. If you cannot adopt them please consider donating to their adoption grant, sharing, or praying.

Korbin


Lizzi Belle (1)

Sarahfina

Brandi

June 2007

Ryker

No comments:

Post a Comment