Friday, November 7, 2014

kaydence

If you've been reading my blog for a while you know I love bed ridden kids come times called crib babies. They are usually the last ones chosen for adoption and I understand It can be scary. Its hard to look at a child in a bed with tubes sticking out all over them and remember they are kids too that need love and a family so today as I was scrolling through AdoptUSkids.org which is a site listing kids in foster care waiting for forever families this one little boy stuck out to me. He's four years old named Kaydence
Kaydence - 4, M
and he has very serve special needs which include  Hypo-ischemic Encephalopathy Cerebral Palsy , respiratory distress and seizure disorder. Kaydence is non-verbal and non-ambulatory and is probably in a hospital or a specially picked home.From his link on AdoptUSkids.org they say he is a very sweet child who loves to be talked to and touched. I'm not sure if he's in a hospital or in a foster home but I hope someone loved on him today and told him how precious he is. Though he realizes on caregivers for totally care I believe he would be a great son and would bring allot of joy to a family. Something about him drew me to him i don't know what it is but I hope he finds a family soon he has been through allot in his life so far and it would be awesome if he had a family to help him through it. If you are interested in Kaydence please follow his link to learn more


No comments:

Post a Comment