Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Ashley

I know there isn't a lot of people that check this blog and that's okay. I don't do this to make money or become popular or some how famous. I do this cause I'm an advocate for this kids with special needs that need a home in this country or a different one. You might think I don't know what I'm getting into I'm only 15 after all to be honest I probably don't.All I know is there's these kids who do not have a family to tell them they are loved and that they matter. These kids don't have a family who take them to therapy or holds their hand through doctors visits.All because they have special needs most of these kids don't have a family and I think this is wrong and i will not stop blogging until they all have a family to tuck them in at night. Cause if just one of these kids find a family its worth it to me.

So without farther to do meet Ashley I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put her picture on my blog so I linked her name to my blog for you to see her smiling face yourself. Yes Ashley is a teenage girl that  has down syndrome  but she doesn't let that limit her. she is currently in high school and participates in life skill classes she also participates in special classes for music, art and physical education. she loves to listen to pop music some of her favorites are Selena,Justin Bieber, Chris brown, and Drake. She also likes to color, practicing her writing through notes to her friends, going out to eat and shopping.Ashley loves to meet new people but is working on appropriate personal boundaries. she does best with a scheduled routine so she knows what to expect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment