Friday, April 19, 2013

Russia

when I started the prayer group I didn't know how far God would take us, but I walked by faith. Everyday was a new journey that brought me ever closer to God's heart for his children who aren't treasured like they are meant to be.

                                             
After the Russian adoption ban was made I was confused and hurt. My mind filled with pictures of children who would never know their true potential and children who would never hear of God's love for them.
                                  
So i did what I could, I prayed, asking God to have his will done not mine, that he would be with the families stuck in the adoption process, that he would be with the children who are waiting in orphanages in Russia.
                                            

And I thanked God for the time he gave me to pray over these two little sweethearts here:
  

It was through their stories and pictures that I began to advocate for orphans and begin the prayer group. They have left fingerprints on my heart, and I hope to one day meet them in heaven.
 like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jesus-soldiers-of-prayer/438926782852360
 comment we would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment